Here at Last Chance Horse and Pony Rescue, we rely entirely on volunteer support.
We welcome all dependable, reliable individuals who would like to lend us a hand. Experience with horses is not necessary, as we would love to teach you!
If you are interested in volunteering, please Contact Us and let us know when you are available.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED for Upcoming Events!
- Tack Clean-Up: We will be selling some of our extra tack at the Rockin Rescue on May 31st. We need volunteers to come up to the barn and help us clean the tack to make it shiney and new for the Sale!
- Sewing: One of the products we are currently selling at our Fund Raising events are "Upcycled Feed Bag" Totes. Due to popular demand, we are looking for volunteers to help us sew the bags so that we can continue to sell these great bags!
List of Volunteer Duties:
- Scrubbing and filling water buckets
- Mucking out stalls
- Assisting with hay feeding
- Collecting and distributing feed bowls
- De-pooping paddocks
- Sweeping the barn
- De-cobwebbing the barn
- Grooming the horses and ponies
- Turning horses in and out, if able
- Maintenance and general clean up
- Barn repairs, if able
The list goes on depending on one's experience level. Our work is never done here at the farm!
We always need extra help and are able to sign off for community service hours and co-ops.